Recipe by tina wright
This has been a family favorite for as long as I can remember!! SOOO SIMPLE! A meal for 4-6 for less than $5.00! Kids love it !!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon (cut in to small pieces) and onion together until bacon is crisp.
- While bacon is cooking, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Drain spaghetti and return it to the same pan.
- Add tomato juice, onion/bacon mixture (do not drain), salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on low, just until heated through.
- Turn off heat, cover and let sit until it absorbs flavors.