My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare small box instant pudding, using buttermilk instead of milk; set aside.
- 2Prepare 1 envelope Knox gelatin with 1/4 cup cold water.
- 3Use glass measuring cup to mix gelatin.
- 4Set mixture in a pot or pan of hot water, while still in the cup, to help dissolve gelatin.
- 5Gelatin is dissolved when mixture is clear.
- 6Wire whisk gelatin into pudding and fold in the 8-oz cool whip.
- 7Pour into prepared crust; chill.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Silk Pudding Pie
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 136.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip