Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will make your mouth water just thinking about it. Remember to let it set and chill about an hour before you serve it.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 extra-large eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 graham cracker crust (II)
- whipped cream
- chopped nuts
- chocolate curls
- To prepare the filling, cream the butter, sugar and cocoa for 5 minutes, scraping the bowl often.
- Add each egg separately and beat for a full 5 minutes after the addition of each egg.
- Scrape the bowl often.
- Pour the mixture into a cool crust and chill.
- Pipe whipped cream around the edge and sprinkle with chopped nuts and chocolate curls.
- Serve chilled or frozen.
Very good! I think it's best if served from a frozen state. I kept it refrigerated and the filling started to lose it's form after it was on the table for a while. The second one I made I kept frozen and never had a problem with it losing form.
This came out great despite my changes. I made it crustless, and used stevia powder and splenda instead of the sugar. Will make this again, soon.