Recipe by MelinOhio
I make this and put it in the freezer. I'm always ready for company. This is so good it just melts in your mouth.
- 2 cups butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 ounces melted unsweetened chocolate
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 8 eggs
- 2 chocolate cookie pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter at low speed.
- Gradually add sugar, creaming well after each addition.
- Blend melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Cool before adding to sugar mixture.
- Cream well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating for 3 minutes each; scrape bowl often.
- It is important to mix this batter well at high speed or the pie will taste grainy.
- If you get a rich creamy texture you did it right.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- I put them in the freezer until needed.