Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I make this for work parties because it is rich, light, and low fat, low carbs
- 1⁄2 cup no-calorie heat stable sugar substitute (Splenda)
- 1⁄4 cup butter (softened)
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup refrigerated or frozen fat-free liquid egg product (thawed)
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped toasted walnuts
- In a medium mixing bowl beat sugar substitute and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed about 4 minutes, or until fluffy.
- Stir in chocolate and vanilla.
- Gradually add egg product, beating on high speed and scraping sides of the bowl frequently until light and fluffy.
- In a chilled small mixing bowl beat whipping cream with an electric mixer on medium speed just until soft peaks form.
- Fold into chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into 6 dessert dishes.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- Sprinkle with walnuts before serving.
very,very,good. i dont like the after taste of diet stuff and this you can't tell. wonderful!
Fantastic! This was really easy to prepare and tastes great. We skipped the toasted walnuts and I topped each serving with a lovely fresh strawberry.