Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light and mild tasting chocolate icing.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating for 5 minutes after each.
- Chill before spreading on cake.
- We use this on Duncan Hines Chocolate Pudding cake mix, but any cake will do.
I used this on a cherry cake, it was light with just the perfect touch of chocolate. Heaven!
So aptly named, I used recipe #39980 to frost some cupcakes for an afternoon tea and there were lots of oohs, aahs and hmmmms with quite a few copies of the recipe exiting the door later in the day. Thank you Damar12 for posting, made for Bargain Basement.