1/1 Photo of French Shrimp Salad
A nice lunch over greens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and hearts coarsley chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, can use low fat
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2-1 cup prepared French dressing, to desired moistness of salad
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- salt, to taste
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced for garnish
- salad greens
- 1Cook the asparagus pieces in boiling salted water just until fork- tender, but still a little crisp. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 2In a large bowl, toss together asparagus, onion, shrimp. chopped hard-cooked eggs, and coarsley chopped artichoke hearts.
- 3In a small seperate bowl, stir together mayo, lemon juice, french dressing, tarragon, parsley and salt and pepper.
- 4Pour dressing over salad mixture and toss well to coat evenly.
- 5Place greens on a serving platter/bowl, place salad on top, and garnish with slices of hard-cooked egg.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.6
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 336.8 mg
- Sodium 947.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 34.6 g