Recipe by PrimQuilter
This is from the Schoolhouse Cookbook, 2001. They recommend pairing this with steamed asparagus.
Top Review by Nif
These eggs were super easy to make and very good (even though I overcooked them a bit!). I scaled the recipe down to use 2 eggs. I really like the addition of the cream cheese and I used low fat. The dill was great! Made for my adopted chef for PAC 2011. Thanks PrimQuilter! :)
- 1 dozen egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper in 1 bowl.
- Mash cream cheese, parsley and dill in another bowl.
- Heat butter in a large skillet.
- When melted, pour in eggs.
- When eggs begin to thicken, add cream cheese mixture in several chunks until eggs are set and creamy.