Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Schoolhouse Cookbook, 2001. They recommend pairing this with steamed asparagus.
Make and share this French Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 dozen egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper in 1 bowl.
- Mash cream cheese, parsley and dill in another bowl.
- Heat butter in a large skillet.
- When melted, pour in eggs.
- When eggs begin to thicken, add cream cheese mixture in several chunks until eggs are set and creamy.
These eggs were super easy to make and very good (even though I overcooked them a bit!). I scaled the recipe down to use 2 eggs. I really like the addition of the cream cheese and I used low fat. The dill was great! Made for my adopted chef for PAC 2011. Thanks PrimQuilter! :)
Great eggs! I made this as directed other than I halved the recipe for 2 of us. Very simple and very good. Thanks PrimQuilter for a nice breakfast. Made for My3Chefs.