Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is for the French Region in the Zaar World Tour. haven't made them yet but they look elegant and easy and we love Scallops!
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3⁄4-1 lb scallops
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Mix together four, salt and pepper. Coat scallops with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add scallops and cook mixture 4 to 5 minutes, turning over in pan until scallops are golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon. Keep warm.
- Lower heat. Add butter. When melted, add garlic and cook over low heat for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Cook until golden brown.
- Pour over scallops. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Yields 3 to 4 servings.
Delicious. The garlic butter sauce didn't really add anything, but it wasn't needed.
Very easy, tasty and fast to do. Good with pasta for the little bit of sauce you get.