Recipe by Vic Damoth
Loosely based on a recipe from the New Hampshire Maple Producers Association of Londonderry, NH this delicious dressing is both sweet and tart. It is excellent on either a vegetable salad or a fruit salad.I hope you enjoy it!
Top Review by crickert13
I didn't measure anything, just kind of eyeballed it, and shook everything together in a plastic container. It came out great! It definately needs to be refrigerated for about 20 minutes before use to chill it and let the flavors blend. I will definately be making this again!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all of the liquid ingredients in a blender, then put the dry ingredients into the blender.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a bottle and chill.
- Makes 2 3/4 cups of delicious dressing!
- This is a loose adaptation of a recipe from the New Hampshire Maple Producers Association.