Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is an ideal recipe, typically French because of the Roquefort and so easy and quick ! Hope you enjoy! From the French Food and Cook Website
- Bring the milk to a boil.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Meanwhile, in a salad bowl, crush the Roquefort cheese with a fork.
- Add an egg and mix, then add the flour and keep crushing with the fork in order to obtain the smoothest mixture that you can. Add the last 3 eggs, one by one, while beating like an omelette.
- Add a little salt (Careful! Roquefort cheese can be very salty) and generous pepper.
- Pour the milk slowly in the mixture while mixing.
- Pour the preparation in a non-stick pan and bake in oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature on a bed of lettuce.
Wow, I wasn't expecting this to be so light, fluffy and soft! I loved the contrast of the texture with the sharpness of the cheese. Very tasty, very good.