This is an ideal recipe, typically French because of the Roquefort and so easy and quick ! Hope you enjoy! From the French Food and Cook Website
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the milk to a boil.
- 2Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 3Meanwhile, in a salad bowl, crush the Roquefort cheese with a fork.
- 4Add an egg and mix, then add the flour and keep crushing with the fork in order to obtain the smoothest mixture that you can. Add the last 3 eggs, one by one, while beating like an omelette.
- 5Add a little salt (Careful! Roquefort cheese can be very salty) and generous pepper.
- 6Pour the milk slowly in the mixture while mixing.
- 7Pour the preparation in a non-stick pan and bake in oven for 35 minutes.
- 8Serve warm or at room temperature on a bed of lettuce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Roquefort Flan
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 65.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: