Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
I got this from a friend. It is always a hit at parties!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Mix 1st three ingredients and place on serving dish in shape of a ball.
- For Topping: Mix "topping" ingredients in a saucepan until melted. Pour over ball and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers.
This was just okay