Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delightful, gooey dessert---makes my mouth water just typing it for you. From a family friend.
Make and share this French Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 9x13-inch glass dish with vanilla wafers.
- Melt margarine in a saucepan; add powdered sugar.
- Beat eggs into margarine mixture gradually; pour over wafers.
- Spread pineapple over sauce.
- Whip cream and sweeten with granulated sugar to taste; spread over pineapple layer.
- Sprinkle with pecans; chill for several hours.