Emilee G.'s Note:
A delightful, gooey dessert---makes my mouth water just typing it for you. From a family friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9x13-inch glass dish with vanilla wafers.
- 2Melt margarine in a saucepan; add powdered sugar.
- 3Beat eggs into margarine mixture gradually; pour over wafers.
- 4Spread pineapple over sauce.
- 5Whip cream and sweeten with granulated sugar to taste; spread over pineapple layer.
- 6Sprinkle with pecans; chill for several hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.7
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 233.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g