Recipe by Emilee G.
A delightful, gooey dessert---makes my mouth water just typing it for you. From a family friend.
Top Review by denise2434
Oh my gosh! This is just heavenly!!! I have small children and I didnâ€™t want there to be a problem with salmonella so I used Egg Beaters instead of the raw eggs. Egg Beaters come pasteurized and I knew it would be safe to use. The kids LOVED it!! Now they keep asking when Iâ€™m going to make more!! This is a keeper!! Thanks for sharing!!
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 3⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9x13-inch glass dish with vanilla wafers.
- Melt margarine in a saucepan; add powdered sugar.
- Beat eggs into margarine mixture gradually; pour over wafers.
- Spread pineapple over sauce.
- Whip cream and sweeten with granulated sugar to taste; spread over pineapple layer.
- Sprinkle with pecans; chill for several hours.