Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Quickly-cooked diced potatoes and a warm vinaigrette combine with the anise-y crunch of bright fennel in a main course salad . It's easy to put together and loaded with flavor. Instead of oil-and-vinegar bottled dressing, try bottled raspberry vinaigrette as an alternate. Both are great.
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 fennel bulb, with top leaves attached
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil, and vineger dressing plus one extra tablespoon
- 12 ounces cooked lobster meat, diced
- 2 extra-large hard-cooked eggs, diced
- Cook potatoes in a lightly greased skillet, according to package directions, until tender. Cool slightly and add to a salad bowl.
- Cut fennel bulb in half, then dice. Discard stalks and chop 2 tablespoons of feathery tops. Fold into potatoes, add lobster and combine.
- Heat vinaigrette in a small saucepan to a high simmer. Remove from heat. Add fennel tops. Pour half the vinaigrette over potato salad. Toss gently until coated. Arrange eggs over top. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette. Serve warm.