- 1 kg potato, for potato salad
- 60 ml white wine (1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 60 ml native olive oil (1/4 cup)
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 50 g anchovies packed in oil, drained (reserve the oil)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in lightly salted water until done (ca 20 minutes). Cool slightly, but peel while still warm. Slice into 1 cm / 1/2 inch pieces.
- Mix wine, apple vinegar, olive oil and chopped green onions and heat in large skillet or wok at medium-low temperature. Add sliced potatoes and shake skillet, so that the liquid covers the potatoes or mix potatoes carefully to cover them. Season with salt and pepper. Turn the temperature up and cook until potatoes have absorbed most of the dressing.
- Slice the anchovies and mix with the chopped parsley and chives in a small boil. Add the reserved oil from the anchovies and stir. Mix carefully with the potatoes and remove them from the heat.
- Put on individual plates or in a bowl. Serve while still warm or at room temperature.