Recipe by Maito
Delightful and different take on potato salad, no eggs or mayo here!
Top Review by 2Bleu
I had plans for potato salad tomorrow and snatched this up and decided to have 2 types and make them tonight. This recipe truly suprised us with it's wonderful and outstanding flavors. It's perfect and really wow's your mouth! I made this with two red potatoes (which I boiled) and it was gone in a flash. We'll definitely be making this often (like tomorrow). It's super quick and so wonderfully different. Thanks Maito, we loved it! :)
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes. I like to microwave them since it is quick, but you can also boil them or use leftover baked potatoes.
- Make dressing by mixing all of the ingredients together.
- Cut potatoes into chunks, and pour dressing over them while they are still warm. Mix to combine, and serve.