Recipe by LeahMarie
I always make this potato salad with my ribs in plum sauce recipe. Great side dish for ribs, picnics.
Top Review by MarieRynr
We really enjoyed this potato salad. It was delicious. I didn't bother to peel the potatoes as we enjoy the skin. I also used vegetable boullion instead of the chicken boullion. I also didn't have any white wine vinegar, but had white balsamic, so I used that instead. It turned out very nice. Thanks for a delicious potato salad recipe!
- 3 lbs new potatoes
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pot, cover potatoes with water and boil until tender (about 30 minutes).
- Drain, peel and slice while potatoes are still warm.
- Dissolve instant chicken bouillon in water and pour over potatoes.
- Mix together olive oil, white wine vinegar, dry mustard, salt and pepper and pour over potatoes.
- Mix together, add onions and let stand at room temperature to develop flavors.