1/1 Photo of French Potato Salad
Barb Conley's Note:
Great change from the old standby, and it doesn't encourage salmonella quite as quickly at a picnic! My husband begs for this as soon as the fresh ingredients are available! The tangy dressing is so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 oil (I use olive)
- 1/4 tarragon vinegar or 1/4 salad vinegar
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon (dry)
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2-2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 lb fresh green beans (can use frozen)
- 1/2 lb bacon, crumbled
- 1Slice potatoes with skins on, app.
- 21/4 inch thick, cover with water and cook til fork tender.
- 3Cook green beans till crispy done.
- 4Fry up bacon, crumble and drain.
- 5Mix all other ingredients in small bowl and whisk to combine nicely.
- 6Gently stir spuds, beans and bacon together.
- 7Pour dressing over all and mix gently.
- 8Serve room temp, or piping hot if you wish.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.6
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 740.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: