Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A different sort of no egg potato salad in a delicious vinaigrette dressing. It can easily be made a day ahead, or served hot.
- 14 small red potatoes, scrubbed
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 6 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 1 large red pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- fresh ground black pepper
- Boil potatoes in salted water until just tender (about 20 minutes).
- Drain, cut in halves and let cool 5 minutes.
- Combine red and green onions, pepper, dill and parsley with potatoes.
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients together and toss with potatoes while still warm.
- Serve hot or cold.
Delicious! Didn't have dill, used rosemary instead. Will make again!