Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Courtesy of "Yahoo! Foods". Times are approximate.
- 907.18 g potatoes (fingerling, or a mix of small red and white)
- 59.14 ml chopped chives
- 29.58 ml fresh tarragon, chopped
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml champagne vinegar or 44.37 ml white wine vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 3.69 ml salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- In a large pot of salted water, boil the potatoes until tender when pierced with a fork, but not soft. Drain potatoes. Keep the skins on. Cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl. Sprinkle with the chives and tarragon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, crushed garlic, Dijon mustard, salt, and paper.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes and toss to coat well. Let rest at room temperature at least 1/2 hour before serving.
I love potato salad. I especially love them dressed with vinaigrette. The only thing I would do differntly is add more tarragon. ;) This is especially easy because there is no peeling of potatoes!!! A wonderful recipe! Made for My 3 Chefs 6/08. I served this with Lavender Chicken Wrapped in Bacon & Poireaux En Salade (Leeks Vinaigrette).