Courtesy of "Yahoo! Foods". Times are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs potatoes (fingerling, or a mix of small red and white)
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar or 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1In a large pot of salted water, boil the potatoes until tender when pierced with a fork, but not soft. Drain potatoes. Keep the skins on. Cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
- 2Place the potatoes in a bowl. Sprinkle with the chives and tarragon.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, crushed garlic, Dijon mustard, salt, and paper.
- 4Pour the dressing over the potatoes and toss to coat well. Let rest at room temperature at least 1/2 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.5
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 493.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: