Jessi Garcia's Note:
This is a great recipe that is like and full of flavor and it takes no time to make if you need an emergency dish to take to a BBQ.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put red potatoes (unpeeled) into a pot and cover with water until just the top of the potatoes are covered.
- 2Bring the water to a boil on medium/high heat.
- 3Once water is boiling, reduce heat to low and cover for about 15 minutes or when a knife and cut right through potatoes.
- 4Drain potatoes and let them cool, so they are just warm.
- 5In the meantime whisk together in a big bowl the olive oil, vinegar, dijion mustard, salt and pepper.
- 6Cut potatoes into fours and mix gently into dressing. Gently mix till all potatoes are covered.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 231.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g