Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great recipe that is like and full of flavor and it takes no time to make if you need an emergency dish to take to a BBQ.
- Put red potatoes (unpeeled) into a pot and cover with water until just the top of the potatoes are covered.
- Bring the water to a boil on medium/high heat.
- Once water is boiling, reduce heat to low and cover for about 15 minutes or when a knife and cut right through potatoes.
- Drain potatoes and let them cool, so they are just warm.
- In the meantime whisk together in a big bowl the olive oil, vinegar, dijion mustard, salt and pepper.
- Cut potatoes into fours and mix gently into dressing. Gently mix till all potatoes are covered.
Fast, Easy and Flavorful. I added some fresh minced rosemary. Very Good!
As promised, very easy and quite tasty. I added blanched fresh green beans and used kosher salt. Good warm or cold. Great with salami.