1/1 Photo of French Pot Roast
This is a pot roast recipe that I came up with years ago when I was wanting to do something a little bit different with my roast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soup, thyme and wine together.
- 2Pour over roast in a dutch oven.
- 3Add mushrooms.
- 4Cover and cook over medium low heat for 2 hours.
- 5When roast is done to taste, remove from pan.
- 6Mix cornstarch with cold water in a glass.
- 7Turn heat up under pan juices to high.
- 8Bring to a boil, then slowly add cornstarch mixture while stirring constantly.
- 9Bring back to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
- 10Slice meat and serve with the mushroom gravy.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.3
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 156.8 mg
- Sodium 660.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 42.6 g