Recipe by Foxxyladyone
This recipe was very easy to make and also tasted delicious. This is for sure a must try
- 1 (14 ounce) bagsliced frozen carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes (recommended Muir Glen)
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained (recommended Progresso)
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, thick-cut rinsed and patted dry
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence, divided
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence, divided
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup (recommended Campbell's)
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry (recommended Christian Stockers)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped fresh parsley leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine carrots, mushrooms, tomatoes, and beans in the bottom of a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of herbs de Provence. Place in slow cooker on top of vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine potato soup, Dijon mustard, tomato paste, sherry, and 1 teaspoon of herbs de Provence. Pour over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 6 hours.
- In a saute pan over medium-high heat, melt butter. When butter is melted and foam subsides, add bread crumbs and stir constantly until toasted. Serve pork chops and vegetables sprinkled with bread crumbs and parsley.