Recipe by trillionibc
A Blend Of Japanese & Chinese Flavors In A Creamy Sauce... Its easier to release all the asian flavors by kicking up a basic French cream sauce. Plus Its Fast... I Invented It To Satisfy ME
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons buttery margarine
- 1 chopped onion, caramelized
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 slices of kraft American cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 dash of grated black pepper
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Cornstarch and cold water:.
- Caramelize the onion & set aside.
- In a nonstick saucepan add butter.
- flavored margarin. When pan is hot.
- add the ginger and garlic to release.
- their flavors.
- Now add all other ingredients except.
- half and half and cheese. Simmer and.
- stir slowly. Add onions now and the.
- food color and 1 minute later add the.
- half and half and American cheese.
- Stir on high for 2 minutes to thicken.
- Pour as a sauce on scallops or shrimp.
- or finely sliced steak or chicken.