Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve with your favorite pasta or salad as a nice finished touch.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Blend together the cream cheese and pesto.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise.
- Spread pesto cream cheese on bottom half of loaf and the top with other half of loaf.
- Cut in 1 1/2 inch slices and wrap in foil using a double fold seal.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until pesto cream cheese is melted.
Aaaaahhhhhh, pesto, what else is there is life?? I made this, and wrapped it in the foil, and put it on the gas grill. Added a few shakes of fresh Romano cheese. Nice and crispy. I used my homemade pesto, and made a meal out of this for me-me-me!!!