Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 22 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pecans, crushed
- 3 egg whites, beaten until frothy
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 small chocolate bar
- Beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry.
- Gradually add sugar.
- Add vanilla, broken crackers and nuts.
- Put mixture in buttered pie plate. Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Grate chilled chocolate bar over top of whipped cream.
this is the easiest and most delicious french pecan pie you will ever have! it doesnt cost much to make, simple and its good! I hoped this helped!