Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
MUCH lower in calories than usual pecan pie!
- 3 egg whites, beaten very stiff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix egg whites and vanilla, then add dry ingredients; gentleness not obligatory, just stir it all up and pour into well buttered pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Don't overcook.
- Allow to cool; top with whipped cream and refrigerate until ready to serve. Pie (without cream) freezes well.