Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A favorite recipe of ours from About.com. We use Absolut pear as we found it worked better in this recipe than other pear vodkas we tried. St-Germain is an elderflower liqueur from France.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces st. germain liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pear vodka
- superfine sugar, for rimming
- Rim cocktail glass with sugar.
- Shake liqueurs into cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into cocktail glasses.
This is the best martini! We had them at the Garland in Washington DC and begged for the recipe...great drink!