Recipe by Dominick & Amanda
I got this recipe a long time ago and used to use it often. These can be served with fruit, maple syrup, powdered sugar, chocolate, etc. This is a fun recipe to get creative with.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk (I use soy milk)
- 1 egg
- vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together flour, powdered sugar, and salt.
- Add milk and eggs.
- Mix well until smooth.
- Heat oil in frying pan on medium/high until pan is hot (you may not need oil if you have a nonstick pan).
- Pour about 1/4 of the mixture in the pan and turn off heat.
- Cook until dry and then flip. Remove immediately and place on plate or serving dish.