Recipe by anonymous
Now this is one of my favorite childhood Sunday breakfast. Quite the treat--requested many times for dinner!
- 3 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 3 3⁄4 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- strawberry glaze (1 container or jar)
- frozen strawberries, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In seperate pot, add strawberry mixture and heat through. (add a mix of cornstarch & water if not thickened enought).
- Sift together flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter on skillet and lift skillet and spread to a thin layer.
- I always seem to throw the 1st of out-seems to season skillet.
- Cook and flip carefully.
- Serve with strawberry mixture and whipped cream on top.
- Variation: Use an apple cinnamon mixture by combining apple pie filling and cinnamon sugar mixture.