Recipe by AnneMeansGrace
My Grandma used to make these. We used to top them with homemade jam or jelly or just plain butter and then roll them up and eat them. I could eat about a hundred of them.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into a blender, cover and process or mix until smooth.
- Heat a small frying pan, brush with butter and pour in enough batter to cover the bottom.
- tip pan in order to spread batter thin and evenly.
- Brown on one side.
- When top is set, turn pancake.
- Keep in warm oven before serving.