- 4 medium onions, diced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices French bread or 4 slices Italian bread, toasted
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onions in butter, covered in dutch oven, about 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add broth and Worcestershire sauce; bring to boil.
- Ladle soup into oven proof bowls and top with bread slices.
- Sprinkle bread with cheeses; place under broiler till cheese is lightly browned.