This is an excellent side dish for a roast dinner.
Make and share this French Onion Scallop recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325F degrees.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper until a paste is made.
- Slowly add milk and whisk until smooth and thick.
- Add cheese and Worcestershire sauce.
- Whisk until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Place drained cooked onions in a casserole dish and pour cheese sauce over them.
- Sprinkle w/ buttered crumbs.
- Bake until bubbly (20 minutes or so).
What a delight! So easy to assemble and bake. Tastes wonderful!