Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs 30 mins
This smells great as it's cooking and it tastes just as good. A quick and easy crockpot meal. Crockpots do vary so adjust time accordingly.
- 3 -4 lbs bottom round beef roast
- 8 ounces chopped frozen onions (or can use fresh)
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place frozen or fresh onions on the bottom of the crockpot.
- Place roast on top the onions.
- Pour the can of French Onion soup and Worcestershire over roast.
- Sprinkle the packet of onion soup mix on top.
- Cook for 6.5 hours on high.