Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Enjoy the unique creamy french onion flavor and crispy potato chip topping on this casserole that is a party and holiday favorite side dish for everyone!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint dean's French onion dip or 16 ounces French onion dip
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) bag potato chips (once home, smash into bits in bag)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray non stick cooking spray on bottom and sides of large casserole dish or casserole pan.
- Empty and mix all ingredients ( except potato chips ) directly into the casserole dish/pan and spread evenly.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes until dish starts to bubble at sides.
- Remove foil and cover casserole with small smashed bits of potato chips.
- Resume cooking uncovered for 15 minutes more.