5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Enjoy the unique creamy french onion flavor and crispy potato chip topping on this casserole that is a party and holiday favorite side dish for everyone!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint dean's French onion dip or 16 ounces French onion dip
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) bag potato chips (once home, smash into bits in bag)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray non stick cooking spray on bottom and sides of large casserole dish or casserole pan.
- 3Empty and mix all ingredients ( except potato chips ) directly into the casserole dish/pan and spread evenly.
- 4Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes until dish starts to bubble at sides.
- 5Remove foil and cover casserole with small smashed bits of potato chips.
- 6Resume cooking uncovered for 15 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Onion Potato Casserole #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.6
- Calories from Fat 439
- Total Fat 48.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.0 mg
- Sodium 1223.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
French onion dip