Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe came from Kraft. Lost it once before, so keeping it here for safe keeping! Good served with rice.
- 6 boneless pork chops, cut 1/2 inch thick (about 1-1/2 lb.)
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat large nonstick skillet (sprayed with cooking spray) on medium-high heat. Add chops and onions; cook 10 minute or until chops are cooked through (160°F), stirring onions occasionally and turning chops over after 5 minute Transfer chops to plate; keep warm. Continue cooking onions 5 minute or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add Worcestershire sauce to skillet; mix well.
- Reduce heat to low. Return chops to skillet; spoon onion mixture over chops.
- Mix stuffing mix and hot water. Spoon stuffing mixture around edge of skillet; sprinkle with cheese. Cover. Cook 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
This is a simple weeknight meal. I think Swiss cheese would be good on this too. Thanks for the recipe.
We really enjoyed the flavor of this dish, the stuffing is a nice touch. Just added a side of green beans and we had a full meal. The flavor is good and it is a quick meal. Made for ZWT8.
This is delicious and easy!!!!! I had some pretty thick, 3/4-inch chops and so they had to cook longer and I thought they would be dry but they weren't!! The onions saved them!! I did add some olive oil instead of nonstick spray and I think that was the key. I just loved the stuffing and cheese with the onions, so good!! You can't beat a one skillet meal that tastes this great, thanks for the recipe!!! Will make again!!