Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Wonderful combination of meat and potatoes. True Comfort food!
- 6 pork loin chops, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 ounces hash brown potatoes, frozen
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) canfrench fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 12 inch skillet brown chops in hot oil. Remove chops; set aside.
- In same skillet combine soup, milk, sour cream, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup of the cheese and half (3/4 cup) of the fried onions.
- Pour mixture into a 3 quart rectangular baking dish. Arrange browned chops on top.
- Bake, covered, for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and fried onions. Bake for 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.