Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Wonderful combination of meat and potatoes. True Comfort food!
Make and share this French Onion Pork Chop Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 6 pork loin chops, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 ounces hash brown potatoes, frozen
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) canfrench fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 12 inch skillet brown chops in hot oil. Remove chops; set aside.
- In same skillet combine soup, milk, sour cream, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup of the cheese and half (3/4 cup) of the fried onions.
- Pour mixture into a 3 quart rectangular baking dish. Arrange browned chops on top.
- Bake, covered, for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and fried onions. Bake for 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.