- 9 inches pastry shells
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 lb yellow onion, thinkly sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- prick pastry shell with fork. and bake at 425 for 12 minutes. cook bacon until crisp remove and drain on towel, crumble.
- cook onions on low heat in bacon fat until soft and brown about 10 minutes. beat eggs slightly.
- blend in sour cream, bacon, onion and chives. season with salt and pepper.
- place in baked shell.
- cook at 300 for 30-40 minutes.