Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is nice and easy to do, even for a novice like me. This recipe was published in Woman's Day dated 9 April 2012
- 500 g beef mince
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 (40 g) packet French onion soup mix (dry)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- plain flour (for dusting)
- tomato sauce (for serving)
- In a large bowl, combine Beef Mince, Onion, Breadcrumbs, French Onion Soup Mix, Egg and Worcestershire Sauce. Mix well.
- Roll mixture into even balls, no bigger than level dessert spoon, dust individual balls with plain flour and place on dinner plate (or container to out meatballs on). When complete put in fridge for minimum of 10 minutes to set.
- Turn fan forced oven to 200 degrees Celsius to lightly spray tray and place the meatballs place in oven for approx 10 minutes.