Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is way better than store bought french onion dip! And if you have onion haters, you can just leave them out. This goes over big at every party.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon
- 1 bunch green onion (chopped)
- Heat water to boiling, then stir in beef boullion.
- Let cool.
- Using a mixer, stir beef boullion/water into cream cheese, stir in green onions by hand.
- Refrigerate, serve with your favorite potato chips or veggies.
This really was an excelent dip!!I had my sister and her 2 daughters here and they ate every DROP!! Very Good !!!