Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great copycat of Dean's french onion dip.The first time I made this I put it in a Dean's container (My 13 yr old never new the difference! LOL) Super easy too.
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream or 16 ounces fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried onion
- 3 teaspoons dried garlic
- 3 teaspoons fine cut fresh chives
- in a coffee grinder grind boulion cubes into power. In a coffe cup take boulion, dried onion and garlic with just enough water to cover. microwave 15 - 30 seconds till soft, mix with sour cream, mayo and chives.
- Chill til ready to serve with chips or veggies.