Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm still fighting my battle against high-sodium store-bought dips - this is my newest homemade weapon!
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 teaspoons grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces sliced green onions
- 4 teaspoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon dried, chopped onion, , , roasted under broiler until brown
- 1 teaspoon roasted sesame seeds
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped and roasted
- 3 teaspoons snipped chives
- onion powder
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium beef bouillon cubes
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in blender or food processor.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours to let flavours blend and develop.