Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw the recipe for this dip on a TV show once. I tried it at home and it was delicious! I've taken it to parties and it's always a big hit. It's also really easy to make. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do. :)
- 1 cup cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 teaspoons onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon minced onion (optional)
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese and the mayonnaise. Use a beater and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the 2 teaspoons of onion soup mix and minced onion (if desired) then taste the dip to see if you wish to add the remaining teaspoon of soup mix.
- If desired, add the additional teaspoon of onion soup mix. Stir the dip until ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Store dip in an airtight plastic container with a lid and keep chilled in the refrigerator for about three or four days.
- Great with chips or you can try a little on top of a hamburger.
- Note: You may have to check the taste a few times while preparing and add things depending on how you would like it to taste.
I have been making this recipe for a long time, and haven't made it in awhile, so I forgot the recipe. Problem was, I lost it, too. I went to my usual source online and it wasn't there. I am so glad I found it here, thanks for posting it!