Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious new twist on corn chowder in minutes!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can corn chowder
- 1 cup water
- 1 small medium cauliflower
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- Remove stalk of cauliflower to leave the head intact.
- Steam cauliflower whole in big sauce pot using the cup of water, placing lid to cover on medium heat for 7-10 minutes or until just soft but crisp on the inside (check with knife).
- Remove cauliflower from pot and cut up in bit size chunks.
- In second medium sauce pot, combine cauliflower pieces, french onion soup, corn chowder, black pepper, hot sauce and salt.
- Bring to a boil and let the soup cook for another 5-7 minutes.