French Onion Corn Chowder With Cauliflower
- Remove stalk of cauliflower to leave the head intact.
- Steam cauliflower whole in big sauce pot using the cup of water, placing lid to cover on medium heat for 7-10 minutes or until just soft but crisp on the inside (check with knife).
- Remove cauliflower from pot and cut up in bit size chunks.
- In second medium sauce pot, combine cauliflower pieces, french onion soup, corn chowder, black pepper, hot sauce and salt.
- Bring to a boil and let the soup cook for another 5-7 minutes.