Recipe by Bernie Bear
Chops are cooked slowly, ensuring the meat falls off the bones. You will need 2 or 3 chops per person. Some of the males in my house eat more!
Top Review by Carolyn Jay
This was very tasty, I cut alot of the fat off the chops then sprinkled them first with dried Rosemary and pepper, I only used 1 packet of soup for 15 small chops, and that was enough. I then splashed a bit of worcestershire sauce over all the chops, then into the oven. I turned it up to 180 celsius for 45 minutes. Will make this again it was very simple. Thanks Bernie Bear.
- lamb loin chop
- 2 (50 g) packets French onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Place aluminium foil in a baking dish. Leave enough overlap to fold over chops.
- Sprinkle one packet of french onion soup over the foil.
- Place chops on top of dry soup mix.
- Sprinkle other packet of french onion soup on top of chops.
- Fold foil over.
- cook in oven (160 degrees celcius) for 50-60 minutes. Unfold foil for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve with mashed potato and steamed vegetables.