1/1 Photo of French Onion Chicken
Very quick and easy chicken recipe nice with mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Spray 13 x 9 pan.
- 3Combine vegetables and 2/3 cup of the fried onions in the pan top with chicken breasts.
- 4In a small bowl, combine wine, stock, garlic salt, and pepper; pour over chicken and vegetables.
- 5Sprinkle with paprika.
- 6Cover and bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.
- 7Baste chicken with sauce and top with rest of fried onions.
- 8Bake uncovered another 5 minutes or until fried onions are golden brown.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Onion Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 83.6 mg
- Sodium 191.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French's French fried onions