Very quick and easy chicken recipe nice with mashed potatoes.
Make and share this French Onion Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray 13 x 9 pan.
- Combine vegetables and 2/3 cup of the fried onions in the pan top with chicken breasts.
- In a small bowl, combine wine, stock, garlic salt, and pepper; pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.
- Baste chicken with sauce and top with rest of fried onions.
- Bake uncovered another 5 minutes or until fried onions are golden brown.