Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A quick meal to put together -- found on the web.
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix (chicken flavor)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton French onion dip
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cooked chicken, in bite size pieces
- Prepare the stuffing according to the package directions.
- In a separate bowl mix the remaining ingredients and place in large casserole dish.
- Spoon the prepared stuffing over the top and bake in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes.
I did not tweak the recipe at all. It was really good. A good basic and easy recipe that results in a great tasting casserole.
This is one of the easiest dishes I've found on Zaar! Great comfort food. Thanks for sharing!
Very tasty!! Made as directed and everyone loved it. Only suggestions DH gave was to shred the chicken next time rather than cut into chunks.